Advertising & Promotions
Rio Grande Festivals excels in advertising and promoting each show extensively through TV, radio, billboards and newspaper, as well as e-mail blasts, social media, and promotional ticket giveaways. Publicity efforts pay off when news teams regularly cover the festival, news anchors talk up the show, and the newspaper features the festival and its artists. Artists are highlighted on our billboards and are given a wide variety of promotional tools. Our team makes it a top priority to attract a buying public and deliver financial results for exhibitors.
- TV– substantial investments during top rated news, morning and prime time programming on 4 major stations for 2 weeks, plus station promotions through on air announcements, on air giveaways, live news coverage of event, on air weekend calendars, websites etc.
- Radio – 2 station sponsors, massive coverage for 2 weeks on 9 stations, ticket giveaways, interviews, websites
- Billboards – Extensive billboard coverage throughout the metro area
- Newspaper – Full color ad campaign
- Exclusive e-blasts to massive contact list of attendees, collected through our digital customer kiosks
- “Collector’s Invite” – Invitation sent out with free passes to all major Santa Fe galleries
- Social Media – Facebook is used to promote exhibiting artists, and a Facebook event is advertised to attract new and existing customers to our social network.
- ‘Featured event’ on Albuquerque Convention and Visitor’s Bureau website and visitors guides
- Featured as one of top events on New Mexico Tourism Department website
- Rack card placement at visitors centers, airport, hotels and area attractions in ABQ, Santa Fe and area
- Integration onto 40+ online calendars and event sites, all linked to website.
- Live ticket giveaways on radio and TV, social media marketing … and more!